- Start Firefox
- In the address bar, type about:config. It will ask you to proceed with caution, please agree to continue.
- After the config page loads, in the filter box type: network.automatic. You should see a search result of network.automatic-ntlm-auth.trusted-uris
- * Modify network.automatic-ntlm-auth.trusted-uris by double clicking the row and enter https://your_SecureAuth_FQDN.com
- * Multiple sites can be added by comma delimiting them such as: https://your_SecureAuth_FQDN.com, https://www.replacewithyourintranetsite.com
- Click "OK" and close Firefox.