Use this guide along with theData Tab Configurationguide to configure a SecureAuth IdP realm that uses Other LDAP as an additional Profile Provider.
An on-premises Other LDAP data store
A service account with read access (and optional write access) for SecureAuth IdP
Other LDAP Configuration Steps
1. In the Profile Provider Settings section, select True from the Same as Above dropdown to copy the data store integration from the Membership Connection Settings section for use in profile connection; or select False if that directory is only used for the membership connection.
2. Select Directory Server from the Default Profile Provider dropdown if Other LDAP is to be used as the default profile provider
If another Directory Server data store (LDAP, AD, others) is configured in the Membership Connection Settings section, and True is selected from the Same as Above dropdown, then those settings appear in the Profile Connection Settings (below) and must be modified to reflect the settings of the new Other LDAP data store
Only one Directory Server can be utilized for profile connection
If another directory is selected from the Default Profile Provider dropdown, then Directory Server must be selected from Source dropdown in the Profile Fields section for the SecureAuth IdP Properties that are mapped to Other LDAP fields
Profile Connection Settings
3. Select Directory Server from the Data Server dropdown
4. Select Other LDAP from the Directory Server dropdown
5. Set the Connection String using the directory domain, e.g. LDAP:<directory>.<domain>/DC=<directory>,DC=<domain>
6. Select Secure from the Connection Mode dropdown